v.0.3.5 – 27.10.2009
– bugfix: Save image fails in some cases. It occurs only when the image is opened by command line or drag & drop and “Show dialog on Save”
is disabled (default) – the original image is not updated (overwritten).
The image is saved in fact in the wrong folder (current folder). Fixed !
– fixed handling of PSD files with a non zero file header reserved member
– fixed TIF module crashing on a malformed TIFF-JPEG compressed image
– fixed MNG module crashing on some old mng images
– metadata: added new ‘non standard’ Exif tags (HostComputer, Rating, RatingPercent) – These tags are not part of the Exiv v2.2
specifications but are often loaded by applications as Exif data
– added loading of Exif orientation tag in TIFF module
– other minor fixes